An introduction to vinyl cutting and sign making at Tinkd Makerspace
Master the vinyl cutter at Tinkd Makerspace. Learn to design, cut, prepare, and apply your own custom vinyl stickers.
We’ll take you through the whole process from design to finished product. Learn how to make your own custom vector graphics to use with the vinyl cutter, then prepare and install artwork on a chosen wooden sign or notebook.
CHOOSE FROM 4-5PM or 6-7PM SESSIONS
1. Decide on a name or word.
2. Choose from three font styles using our computers (or bring your own laptop).
3. Convert the word into artwork.
4. Prepare the artwork file for vinyl cutting.
5. Select a colour from our selection of coloured vinyls.
6. Set up the vinyl cutter.
7. Cut, weed, and apply your word onto your chosen item.
8. Step back and admire your handiwork!
This workshop is suitable for adults only. All materials and equipment provided, but you can bring your own laptop to work from.